- Lake works on New Balance projects
Manchester-based consultancy Lake has been appointed by athletic brand New Balance to work on a number of design projects.
- John Lewis to roll out Futurebrand’s London 2012 shop design
The Futurebrand-designed London 2012 shop is to roll out across all John Lewis stores, the retailer has announced.
- B&W creates charity shop campaign
B&W Studio has developed the branding for a charity campaign rolling out across UK charity shops.
- JPA creates new cabin interiors for American Airlines
JPA London has designed the cabin interiors for American Airlines’ new fleet of Boeing 777-300ER planes, which are set to roll out over the next two years.
- Ian Rudge, Neville Brody and Ab Rogers work on new DX design event
UBM Built Environment’s Ian Rudge, co-founder of 100 % Design and Tent, is working with Neville Brody and Ab Rogers Design to create DX, a new design event and online platform that will debut in London in spring 2013.
- Royal Mail unveils designs for second set of A-Z stamps
Part two of the UK A-Z stamp collection, designed by Robert Maude and Sarah Davies, launches today.