- News in brief round-up
A round-up of this week’s news in brief.
- WPP posts first quarter profits
WPP has reported strong growth in emerging markets, while domestically slow growth is reported in digital and interatcive.
- Designs unveiled in bid to tackle dementia
Appetite-stimulating clocks and ‘guide dogs for the mind’ developed.
- d. Studio creates We Heart Massage branding
The new identity uses hand images and silhouettes.
- Consultancies appointed to Olympic Park design work
Eight consultancies have been appointed to a framework to work on graphic design projects at the London 2012 Olympic Park.
- Public Zone to create UNICEF social media department branding
Consultancy Public Zone is working with UNICEF’s new internal social media and civic department.