- News in brief round-up
A round-up of this week’s news in brief.
- Marks & Spencer to launch M&S Bank
The retailer is set to launch a new banking offer, with a dedicated in-store space.
- Brand Nu creates identity for fashion label DreamWear
The label aims to go ‘beyond the garment’ with events and other social enterprise activities.
- Blue Marlin overhauls J20 packaging
New label graphics and bottle shape have been introduced for the juice drink.
- Design industry gets its own skills academy
A new national skills academy for the design sector is set to launch, following a £1.5 million Government investment.
- Crux Product Design creates new helmets for British cycling team
The new helmets are being introduced ahead of the London 2012 Olympic Games.