- Underscore brands Robert Plant’s son’s Beavertown Brewery
Underscore has designed the branding for Beavertown Brewery, an artisan brewery in east London’s De Beauvoir established by Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant’s son, Logan.
- News in brief round-up
A round-up of this week’s news in brief.
- Identica names John Wigham new design director
Identica has created a new position for John Wigham who joins as design director from Design Friendship.
- Taxi Studio creates new branding and packing for Coca-Cola’s Tumult
Taxi Studio has created new branding and packaging for Coca-Cola owned adult soft drink Tumult.
- News Analysis – What the Budget means for design
As the Budget received a broad backlash yesterday, its focus on business shows a potential for design consultancies to prosper – but could this just be the larger groups?
- Bloom scraps wild west imagery for new Wagon Wheels branding
Bloom has created new branding and packaging for Wagon Wheels biscuits, scrapping the brand’s previous Wild West iconography.